Sunday, September 2, 2012

Insert cliche title here

Heyheyyy :)
I'm Kaitlyn but everyone calls me Katie. I'm almost 22 and this is my fifth year of college. HOPEFULLY I only have two years left. I'm a business management major with a minor in communication and I love it.I work at Kohls and hate it, but thats besides the point. I'm in the Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority here at RIC and it is the only national sorority on campus so I'm very proud to be a part of it. During the summer, I became obsessed with the fifty shades of grey series and I moved into my first apartment off campus with a couple of close friends and its ridiculously fun. I'm taking this class to satisfy the requirement for social and behavioral science and this class seemed the most interesting. I'm a huge sports fan with the Patriots being my number 1 team. Besides working, school and sorority business, I love going to Federal Hill, shopping, and all of the other things a typical girl my age does. Thats about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment